Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
How do I stop spam emails on an AOL mail account?
07-21-2020, 03:12 PM
Beitrag #1
How do I stop spam emails on an AOL mail account?
get a Gmail account. Pull the AOL email into Gmail, using the tool Gmail provides. Never open AOL again - use Gmail - and your problems are over.
I’m truly sorry if this is not what you want to hear. I honestly have no other advice.
I've been helping clients with their email for 20 some-odd years now. In the last 7-8 years or so, AOL has become completely intolerable. The SPAM issue is just one of many.
I've tried dozens of times, with many different clients. Tried to come up with something (ANYTHING!) that would make AOL liveable. Tolerable. These were nice people, who did not want to change, and were very willing to put up with crappy, less than ideal... they just wanted to stay on AOL, at almost any cost.
I WANTED to help them, and I would love to help you. The fact is that AOL simply does not give you the control you need. What limited tools they do give you work poorly, or often not at all. how to block email on aol mail
Again, I’m truly sorry to tell you… AOL is a broken obsolete 8 track tape. It’s a ****show. There is no fixing it. Not unless AOL redesigns/updates their whole service - and there’s damn little chance of that. Verizon seems to have no interest in spending money on it.
The bright side is, once you make the switch, Gmail has the best built in spam filter there is. Those clients? Once they made the switch, they are happy. Every one of them.
If I can help, feel free to talk to me in the comments.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste